Back to Home
Go to Downloads
AutoPlot Tools for SpotLight is a set of macro commands that expand and enhance VectorWorks SpotLight. The tools that have been added to SpotLight are based on tools developed for AutoPlotVW.
Command to facilitate converting AutoPlotVW symbols.
* Commands to dimension lighting positions.
* Commands to create Line Set legends from worksheets.
* Command to create hybrid pipe symbols for use as lighting positions.
* Command to globally change fixture symbol line weights.
* Enhanced and expanded spacing and distribution commands.
* Selection commands based on Lighting Device field values.
* Commands for facilitating data entry both globally and selected; including a "contains" operator.
* An editable worksheet sortable by 2 fields.
* Faster and More capable Export and Import commands.
* Commands for Label Legend visibility.
* Commands for Focus Point creation and visibility.
AutoPlot Tools for SpotLight is a shareware product and the shareware fee is $35. If you find the product useful, please register and pay your shareware fee. Information on registering is contained in the "Registration" macro.
The current version, version 1, is only available for VectorWorks SpotLight version 9. AutoPlot Tools for VectorWorks SpotLight version 10 will come out shortly after that version becomes available to the public. It will be a free upgrade for registered users.
For information about, and technical assistance with, AutoPlot Tools for SpotLight, contact Sam Jones at sjones@.arts.ucla.edu, phone (310) 825-5823(w), (310) 207-0392(h).
The files for the Macintosh platform have been Stuffed and Binhexed,
The files for the Windows platform have been Zipped and UUencoded.
It is possible to decode and expand the files with Stuffit Expander or Stuffit Expander for Windows which is a free download from the site mentioned below.
Go to Downloads
Link to Aladdin Systems and Stuffit Expander for Macs and Stuffit Expander for Windows (They're Free!!)
Link to John McKernon's web site and Lightwright.
Link to Julian Carr's web site handy macros for MiniCAD both commercial and freeware.
Go to Top
Go to Home